Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Today, I had a psychology test followed by a marketing test. Twas easy. After that, I headed to Lizzie's house and we went to sprinkles for a light dessert. Yesterday, I went to sprinkles too - The funny thing is that San stole a mocha cupcake (he didnt pay for it and he just walked out) so I went back and and decided to pay for it. The manager was very generous and gave me a free red velvet cupcake! Good things do happen :)! (well…pretty much i just paid for the redvelvet…if you think about it.) womp womp ***
After that, we went to fashion island and did some shopping at F21. Met Rachel there! (old friend) and after that we just went to Cha for Tea & In n Out. I ordered a delicious 3x3 with grilled onions complimented with a refreshing dr. pepper. After, we scurried our way along to Cha for Tea so I could order the orange chicken (which I will admit is very very GOOOOD).
Then we ended up back at school and went to class. :)
- LOVED the makeup on the models. This collection...
- Prada's Primary Colors
- I need lots of things in life.
- wallpaper 4
- Acne f/w
- burberry f/w 11
- Class Canceled
- Presidents Day
- Some days are just meant to be spent alone.
- Rolling in the Deep
- So I made a couple backgrounds for my desktop from...
- NYFWhen a dream becomes a reality
- waiting for class to start- bored
- feb. 15
- Jeffery Campbell's Litas
- Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills
- f/w 11
- A day @ work
- Diana's 19th Birthday @ The Balcony in Diamond Jam...
- spring = more colors
- Happy New Years! chuc mung nam moi ~:)
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2010 (58)